Prior to my New York life, I was lucky enough to live and experience three different cities in Turkey. Izmir, where I grew up, got my BS in Software Engineering and started my first software startup. Ankara, Capital of Turkey and Bureaucracy, where I have start working for the incumbent telecom operator, Turk Telekom and start my masters program on Software Management in METU. Istanbul, Capital of Empires, where I have start working in Turkcell and expand my imagination.
- I know what it takes to get the job done and be indispensable to a team
- I love creating useful and beautiful things for people.
- My name is Alper and I am an eatholic.
- I don’t believe in borders and nationalities, I believe in experience. The more you experience the more you will know.
- In love with my girlfriend
- Some people born with extraordinary talent and vision, not me. But I am working hard every day to challenge them in the fields that I love.
- I am intrinsically motivated & competitive.
- Money is an important motivator but happiness is the key.
- Don’t complain, act.
- I analyze and create useful data so I always try to experience more to analyze more.
- I must be convinced to work on the best solution. Please take your time to explain why do we need things.
- I practice a design process that makes better sense of things. Making things more human and relatable by focusing on the end user.
- “Aim small, miss small.” Patriot
- “I am that one nigger in ten thousand.” Django
- “When the money comes and the pressure, and the critics, stay free. Play as he told you to play. Play with the ball.” Ronaldinho
- If you don’t do anything, or you just do the same thing over and over again, you stay the same and staying same means you are going backwards – Roger Federer