Storis is a great tool for furniture companies to manage their whole system. But Windows based system has some drawbacks, most importantly in reports and dashboards.
Storis itself offers a dashboard but, as it is using activity date as main date property, we couldn’t had the chance to manage our dashboard needs.
I have worked with Lazzoni Furniture and developed a Company Dashboard, using Google Cloud MySQL to store data from Storis and Ubiq Dashboard. Dashboard has dynamic filters which you can filter most data while checking the numbers.
If you need consulting about Storis Reporting/Dashboard system please contact email@example.com
Please find details and screenshots below;
1) Monthly Sales – Combines revenue from Completed and Open Orders together,
2) Monthly Sales Count – Combines Completed and Open Orders counts, eliminates multiple deliveries,
3) Compare last year revenues to this year,
4) Compare last year to month data to this year,
5) Monthly Average Sales – Combines revenue from Completed and Open Orders together and uses unique,
6) Monthly Sales By Sales People – Combines revenue from Completed and Open Orders,
7) Free Delivery Ratio – Combines Completed and Open Orders counts, eliminates multiple deliveries,
8) Top Selling Product Groups Quantity – Combines Completed and Open Orders counts quantity,
9) Top Selling Items Revenue – Combines Completed and Open Orders counts revenue,
10) Vendor Product Quantity/Revenue Ratio,
11) Delivery Date Analysis – Combines Completed and Open Orders counts revenue,
12) Manufacturing date analysis for in-house furniture manufacturing:
13) Inventory: Total Cost
14) Inventory: Total Cost by group
15) Inventory: Total Quantity by group
16) Inventory Aging
17) Average Customer Value
18) Customer Value Analysis